Your Health, Safety and Well-being is Our Priority
Your health, safety and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Cosmo Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health regulations,
please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel have
implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to, to ensure a comfortable
and safe stay experience.
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Compulsory online Health & Declaration Form registration for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitiser stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise.
- The hotel is using a US Environmental Protection Agency registered product that is effective against a broad spectrum of viruses to disinfect, clean and deodorize the air con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter every day.
- Guests and associates are required to observe social distancing by keeping at least 1 meter apart from others.
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for social distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place.
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can.
- Guests and associates are required to wear a face mask. Should you require a face mask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Gym and meeting rooms are closed during this period of time until further notice.
#CosmoKL #StayHealthy #StaySafe #TravelTomorrow